Tire Search Results
2601 Tobacco Rd
Memorial Day: 7:00am-5:00pm
NEW TIRE PRICING FOR TIRE SIZE205/75/R15
205/75R15 D - 0NONE
- Other Passenger Tires
- Black Letter/Black Wall
* We will match any locally advertised price on tires. If you find a better price within 30 days of purchase, We'll give you twice the amount of the difference back. This guarantee excludes closeouts, clearances, catalogs and rebate prices. Excludes our Buy 3, Get 1 Free offer when compared to a competitor's individual tire price. Can be compared to competitor's Buy 3, Get 1 offer. This refund is not to be combined with any other offer or used to reduce outstanding debt. Valid at any company-owned Tires Plus store. Prices valid at Tires Plus Total Car Care. Some Tires Plus locations are independently owned and operated, and prices may vary at these locations.
# Reflects promotional pricing.
NOTE: Verification of the vehicle’s rim size must be completed if the vehicle model is available in one or more O.E. rim width options or if the vehicle is currently equipped with non-original equipment rims.
Original equipment sizes are based on the best information currently available to us. Variations based on options or changes by the manufacturer may change the original equipment size on your vehicle. Please verify the size listed matches the tire size listed on your vehicle (usually found in the door jamb) or in the Owner’s Manual. Replacement of tires with a speed rating less than the original equipment tires may reduce performance and handling.
NOTE: We make every effort to ensure that the following search results are up-to-date and accurately presented. Some variables, including vehicle modifications, “Plus Size” fitments or search menu selection errors, may result in incorrect data.
If you have any questions regarding the correct product for your vehicle, please contact a Customer Service Advisor at your local store who will assist you in selecting the correct size.
NOTE: Winter driving presents special challenges for vehicle mobility. The use of winter tires while improving traction performance in snow and ice — requires special care with regard to acceleration, braking, cornering and speed. It is important to drive with care, not only on snow and ice, but on dry and wet roads as well.
In winter driving conditions, vehicle control — and safe operation — under braking and cornering is especially dependent upon the rear tires. For this reason, winter tires are best applied to all wheel positions.
Some vehicles have specific recommendations regarding winter tires and their usage; always check and follow the vehicle tire placard and/or the vehicle owner’s manual.
- Winter tires are best applied to all wheel positions.
- If winter tires are applied to the front axle of any vehicle, they must also be installed on the rear. Do not apply winter tires to only the front axle — this applies to all passenger cars, SUVs and light trucks, including front wheel drive, 4X4 and all-wheel drive vehicles.
- If winter tires are applied to the rear axle of any vehicle, it is recommended (but not required) that they be installed on the front axle.
- All winter tires applied should be the same speed rating. It is generally acceptable to apply winter tires with a lower speed rating than the Original Equipment/All Season tires for use in winter conditions; however, speed should be reduced accordingly. Vehicles should never exceed the “top speed” of the lowest speed-rated tire on the vehicle. Otherwise, tire failure could result.
- Winter tires operated in summer conditions may wear rapidly.
- Studded tires, where legally allowed, follow the same recommendations above.