Shifting Gears for Safer Service
Get in and out safely with:
- Designated curbside drop-off area
- Touchless key exchange
- Vehicle and key sanitization
- Contact-free checkout telephone options
Make a contact free appointment with our increased health and safety measures.Schedule An Appointment
Contact Free Services
Just pull up and wait while we fix it. Some services can be…
- Tire air pressure check
- Tire replacement (some)
- Fluid check/top-off
- Wiper blade(s) replacement
- Battery check
- Battery replacement (most)
Find A Store Near You
Safety at every step
Safety has always been top of mind. Our new measures include:
- Limiting the number of people in our waiting areas to 10.
- Implementing the six-feet social distancing rule.
- Maintaining frequent and detailed sanitation of work areas including wiping down of waiting room chairs, counters and other frequently used surfaces.
- Handwashing protocols with an increased focus on washing between each customer transaction.
- Steering wheel covers will be used on all vehicles entering the bay.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout our store locations for customers and teammates.
- Disposable gloves will be used by our customer service teams and technicians as needed.