We stand behind all of our Alignments, regardless which policy you choose!
With every alignment, one of our certified alignment technicians will:
- Inspect your steering and suspension system.
- Check your tire condition and air pressure.
- Adjust your camber, caster and toe angles, if adjustable, to the manufacturer’s specifications. (Additional parts and labor may be necessary on some vehicles – see your customer service advisor for details)
- Road test your vehicle to insure your alignment is a straight forward alignment.
- Provide you with a printout containing your “before” and “after” alignment readings.
- An alignment every 6,000 miles can greatly extend the life of your tires. This makes our Lifetime Alignment Policy our best value!
*Please see a Tires Plus teammate for complete terms and conditions for each of our alignment packages.
Your time is valuable to us. That’s why we guarantee your car will be ready when we say it will, otherwise we’ll give you 10% OFF your next purchase.*
Smart Service - Timely • Preventive • Maintenance
Our Alignment Services Include:
Standard Alignment Package
Our Standard Alignment policy covers you for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
3 Year Alignment Package
Our 3 year policy covers you for 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Lifetime Alignment Package
Our Lifetime policy covers your vehicle as long as you own it. There is no mileage limit on our Lifetime policy!
Our Steering and Suspension Services
Key parts we repair or replace include:
- ball joints
- sway bar links
- center links
- idler arms/pitman arms
- rack and pinion units
- tie rod ends/sleeves
- cv joints/boots
- cv axle half shafts
- shock absorbers
- coil springs
- universal joints and springs