An alignment every 6,000 miles can greatly extend the life of your tires. At Tires Plus, we provide a wide range of alignment services performed by certified alignment technicians. With every wheel alignment package, we will:
- Inspect your steering and suspension system.
- Check your tire condition and air pressure.
- Adjust your camber, caster and toe angles (if adjustable) to the manufacturer’s specifications. (Additional parts and labor may be necessary on some vehicles — see your customer service advisor for details.)
- Road–test your vehicle to ensure your alignment is straightforward.
- Provide you with a printout containing your vehicle’s "before" and "after" alignment readings.
Our Wheel Alignment Services:
Standard Wheel Alignment Package
Consult with a Tires Plus Associate for complete conditions and terms.
3–Year Wheel Alignment Package
Covers you for 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Lifetime Wheel Alignment Package
Our Best Value! Your vehicle is covered as long as you own it, with no mileage limit!
Our Steering & Suspension Services:
We repair or replace key parts including:
- ball joints
- sway bar links
- center links
- idler arms/pitman arms
- rack and pinion units
- tie rod ends/sleeves
- CV joints/boots
- CV axle half shafts
- shock absorbers
- coil springs
- universal joints and springs
Your time is valuable. So we guarantee your car will be ready when we say it will, or we’ll give you 10% OFF your next purchase.*