SUPPLEMENTAL MILEAGE LIMITED WARRANTY
If a tire covered by the Supplemental Mileage Limited Warranty wears evenly across the tread down to the treadwear indicators – 2/32 inch (1.6 mm) – during the stated warranted mileage for that tire (as evidenced by the vehicle’s odometer), the tire will be replaced with an equivalent new tire for a pro-rated amount under the following conditions:
- There is no free replacement period.
- Only the passenger and light truck tires that have mileage warranties are covered by the Supplemental Mileage Limited Warranty.
- Coverage applies only to the original purchaser, and only as long as the tires remain mounted on the vehicle described in the “Customer, Vehicle, and Tire Identification” section of this manual.
- Coverage extends up to 5 years from the date of purchase – proof of purchase date required. During this period, the tire will be replaced for a prorated amount.
- To determine the replacement price, the percent of warrantied mileage obtained is multiplied by THE RETAILER’S selling price for the replacement tire(s) at the time of the warranty transaction. The appropriate taxes, mounting, balancing, disposal fees, and other service charges may be added to the replacement price.
- Tires used in commercial service and original equipment tires on new vehicles have no mileage warranty.
- Exclusions apply – as identified in the section "What This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover".
REPLACEMENT WARRANTY FOR ALL BRANDS
If you receive a replacement tire under this Limited Warranty, it will be covered by the manufacturer's warranty or warranties, if any, given on that tire at the time.
WHERE TO GO
Tire adjustments under this Limited Warranty will only be made at an authorized Bridgestone, Firestone, and Associated Brands retailer. Consult a phone directory (often listed in the Yellow Pages under Tire Dealers) or at BridgestoneTire.com for the location nearest you. Authorized Bridgestone and Firestone RFT retailers can also be located by calling toll-free: 1-877-BFS-4RFT. For adjustment consideration, please visit your nearest Tires Plus, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires Plus, Michel Tires Plus, or Wheel Works location.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
To the extent permitted by law, Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC disclaims all other warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any liability for incidental and consequential damages, loss of time, loss of vehicle use, or inconvenience. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This Limited Warranty applies only to consumers actually using the tire in the United States. For warranty conditions outside the United States, see your local Bridgestone Firestone distributor.
Obligations under this policy may not be enlarged or altered by anyone.
In accordance with Federal Law, this Limited Warranty has been designated as a “Limited Warranty.” Nothing in this Limited Warranty is intended to be a representation that tire failures cannot occur. This Limited Warranty is given by Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire, LLC, 535 Marriott Dr., Nashville, TN 37214.
In order to keep this Limited Warranty valid, we require you to have your tires regularly inspected and rotated per the recommendations outlined in the sections of this manual entitled “Tire Damage, Inspection, and Service Life” and “Radial Tire Rotation,” and to furnish proof of same in order to receive an adjustment. Such proof should show the date, mileage, and servicing location. A sales receipt containing this information will suffice. In addition, a “Tire Maintenance Record” is included in this manual.
Tires must be operated at the proper tire inflation pressures as specified by the vehicle manufacturer and within tire/vehicle load capacity and speed limitations. It is also your obligation to maintain proper wheel alignment and tire/wheel assembly balance.
To request an adjustment, you must present the tire to an authorized retailer. Complete and sign the customer section of the Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC Limited Warranty adjustment form and pay appropriate replacement price, taxes, disposal fee, and service charges, if any.