Roadside Assistance & Towing
Help Is A Phone Call Away
The only thing worse than experiencing car trouble is experiencing car trouble that leaves you stranded in the middle of nowhere. Luckily with a Tires Plus roadside assistance plan, someone is always available to come to your rescue! Make a quick phone call to 1-800-Tires-Plus and someone will be on their way – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Tires Plus Roadside Assistance Program offers wrecker and towing services to the Tires Plus store of your choice, as well as the following services at preferred rates:
- Tire change
- Jump start
- Fluid delivery
- Lockout services
All services are provided by Tires Plus and must be paid in full (by credit card) at the time of service.
24/7 Emergency Towing Service
Some problems can’t be fixed on the side of the road, and that’s where our towing service comes in handy. When your car needs a lift, simply call 1-800-Tires-Plus! Car problems never happen at a convenient time, which is why our wrecker services are available every hour of every day. You shouldn’t worry about who will tow your vehicle or the quality of service it will receive. With our professional towing service, you can expect fully-trained representatives from our preferred two provider network. They’ll tow your vehicle straight to your trusted Tires Plus store of choice for tires, maintenance, or repair.
Staying Safe During Car Troubles
At Tires Plus, safety is our number one priority. It’s important that while you are waiting for roadside assistance or towing services, you are not in harm’s way. Keep these tips in mind to help make sure your car troubles don’t go from bad to worse.
- Program 1-800-Tires-Plus in your phone so you have the number on-hand in case of emergency. Make sure your cell phone is fully charged before driving.
- Move your car to the side of the road (ideally the right side). Turn your steering wheel away from the road and put your parking brake on.
- Turn on your hazard lights so that other drivers can easily spot you. Turn on your interior lights as well – the more light coming from your vehicle, the better.
- If possible, get your car away from busy roadways to a safer, more out-of-the-way area. If you are safely out of traffic, you can remain in your vehicle with the doors locked.
- If you are unable to move your vehicle off the road but you are able to get off the road safely on foot, do so. Stand away from your vehicle, not behind it or next to it.
- Keep a roadside safety kit in your vehicle at all times. Include things like jumper cables, gloves, a first aid kit, a flashlight, and so on.